The Church of England Pensions Board provides retirement services to those who have served or worked for the Church of England.
- It administers the pensions for over 40,000 people
- Over 520 employers, connected with the mission and ministry of the Church of England, participate in one or more of the pension schemes
- Over 2,500 retired clergy and their dependants are housed by the Board
- Manages pensions fund assets of £2.6 billion
- Spends around £28 million on charitable activities, mostly on housing